THE BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK // DRESSLILY

by - domingo, noviembre 18, 2018


Hi all!

How about all guys? that you wanted to show you this look, with this super fantastic jacket of the fashion website Dresslily.

As you know, it is not the first time that I speak of this web, and that I give you coupons of fantastic discounts. But this website has a great amount of products for all of us, and surely those who do not know, you will love it.

Definitely one of my reference online stores to buy jackets as cool as this one that I show you today.

A jacket that you can buy here, although right now it's out of stock, I'm sure it will soon be available to all of you. This jacket is super warm, with a bonded fabric inside to make it much more cozy.

In your website, I think you have it in other tones, but I took this in black, because it seems much more versatile.

As always, I invite you all to take a tour of their website, so you can see the number of super cool offers and products.


It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday

I hope you like them, and I leave here all the photos for you to see in detail:







Use code:DLBF20 with 20% discount:  

Over 10usd, save 2usd; Over 20usd, save 4usd; Over 30usd, save 6usd; Over 40usd ,save 8usd; Over 50usd, save 10usd; Over 60usd, save 12usd; Over 70usd, save 14usd; Over 80usd, save 16usd; Over 90usd, save 18usd; Over 100usd, save 20usd;Over 110usd, save 22usd; Over 120usd, save 24usd; Over 130usd, save 26usd; Over 140usd, save 28usd;


As always, I hope you like it, and I wait for you on Instagram, where we are most up to date. A hug!

SEE YOU!!
Remember that you can follow me day by day in:

You May Also Like

0 comentarios